Kijana Salon is a full-service salon that also offers continuing education in South Miami, Florida. Due to popular demand, we are now offering courses on various techniques and application skills. Our Trainers have been certified by leading brands in the industry. Call us at (305) 662-8080 or email us at email@example.com for additional information.
Now Offering Instructional Courses:
- DIY BLOW DRY BASICS – OPEN TO THE PUBLIC! For anyone wanting to learn the professional techniques of blow-drying your own hair! We cover product selection, which tools to use, and all the blowout tricks. Our stylists will step by step show you how to achieve a salon-perfect blowout all from the comfort of home!
- 2 hours: $55 Early Bird Online, $65 After Early Bird Sale Online, $70 Day of Event At Front Desk
- Group /party discounts available
- Extra Technique Training available as Add-ons
- DIP POWDER NAILS – Are you a hobbyist, student, or professional nail technician that would like to perfect the use of dip powder? Sign up for our Intro to Dip Powder course today! Build a great foundation by learning the basics from a Pro! Personalized, one-on-one mentoring.
- 1.5 hours: $150.00 per person
- THE BLOWOUT PRO – For licensed cosmetologists only and can only be taken after the 1st class has been completed. This class is a hands on continuation course and will cover advanced blowout techniques, customer service coaching and finish hot tool styling techniques. One model required: Model should have: Hair Length: mid length, long Texture: fine, medium.
- 2.5 hours: $250 per person
To schedule your training session(s), please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the salon (305) 662-8080. We do private and group sessions up to 8 people. Most styling sessions are held Sunday or Monday evenings. All courses are taught by our salon educators.
Deposit and Final Payments
For phone or in-salon course purchases, a 50% deposit is required to hold all spots for a specific course. All deposits are credited towards the final class total. The remaining course fee is due at the start of your class. We accept credit cards or cash.
Kijana Salon requires 72 hours notice for all cancellation of courses. Deposit is forfeited when less than 72 hours notice.
All classes are held at Kijana Salon and Blow Dry Bar in South Miami, Florida.
Pro Classes- What to bring:
- Licensed Cosmetologists must bring their license to the course in order to work on models in the salon.
- Every stylist must bring a model.
- All other tools and products are provided.